Friday, September 02, 2005

So Very Tired

For me at least, these next couple of days will be not-un-so-busy-I'll-want-to-kill-myself-and-,-let's-be-honest-here-,-probably-others. Ahh, some gags never get old. Anyway, my blogging will be more sporadic for the next few days, but after that it will return stronger and more protein filled than ever. Also, no carbs, unless carbs are good now, in which case, there will be lots of carbs. Anyway, to tide you guys over, here are three possibilities for future bloggery, at least two of which will happen:

Tim vs The Lameness of Columbai College Conservatives (I lied about getting my column stuff done this week. But it will be over soon. I promise.)
Tim vs God (Since at least one of us doesn't exist, the fight should be pretty awesome.)
Buried Treasure (Who will find it? PERHAPS YOU!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home